torsdag den 26. juli 2012

After work

Kødbyen's Deli
Slagterboderne 8
1716 København V
Website: http://kodbyensdeli.dk/forside/

After work I brought two of my dear friends with me to the Food Heaven = Kødbyen, which is placed near Vesterbrogade and Istergade in Copenhagen.
The gentlemen ordred the proper version of Fish & Chips while I went for the lady version Fish & Salad.. I must say normally I would have gone for the original version, but I have had Fish & Chips 3-4 times within the last month, so I wasn't really interested in having the chips but the fish I couldn't resist!

Since its a take away place we found a sunny spot nearby. Enjoy!

(Holger and Graham next to Kødbyen, Copenhagen)

(Our food: 2 normal fish and chips and 1 lady version with fish and salad)

Overall recommendation of Kødbyen's Deli's Fish & Chips and Fish & Salat:
I just love Fish, and the combination of Fish & Chips is the perfect version. The Fish & Chips from Kødbyen's Deli is fresh, simple, homemade and delicious - All the best criteria for good food if you ask me. They deserve . Try it out! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar